Diploma of Nursing In Australia for International Students
Want to be a trained nurse and work abroad? Missing out on all the essential institutions? Well, there is absolutely no need to worry as all you need to do is visit the website of Menzies Institute Of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. They have the best to offer to nurse aspirants through their diploma of nursing course.
On their website, you can find all the necessary details, such as the entry requirements and course fees. This article will briefly examine a few such pieces of information. Also, Menzies Institute Of Technology is the best for nursing aspirants from India, Nepal, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and other South Asian countries.
Knowing the course
Before you go ahead and sign the form, you need a clear idea of what the course offers. If you want to study Diploma of nursing in Australia, the Menzies Institute Of Technology provides the diploma of nursing course, the completion of which will guarantee that the student is now a qualified enrolled nurse who can work under the supervision of a registered nurse. It is a 3-year diploma course that involves the study of First Aid, paediatric nursing and also mental health and psychology. It is also known as the General Nursing And Midwifery course.
To attain the eligibility of application to register as an enrolled nurse, the candidate must complete a diploma of nursing course accredited and approved by the Nursing And Midwifery Board of Australia, known popularly as NMBA and also by the Australian Nursing And Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC).
Other important details of the course
Let us now take a look at the eligibility criteria for this course.
● The applicant should be at least 18 years of age.
● They should have cleared Year 12 or Certificate IV or higher.
● The applicant must possess physical attributes that are suitable to be placed in the nursing and healthcare sector, and this incorporates the safe and secure handling of healthcare equipment and caring for patients and clients.
● The applicant must provide substantial evidence that he or she meets the English language registration standard set by the NMBA.
These standards, in summary, include valid scores in exams such as IELTS, OET, PTE Academic, and TOEFL iBT.
● The applicant must have successfully completed the Pre-Training Review, which pinpoints the training needs.
● The applicant must also complete the LLN Robot Assessment proper to the commencement of the course. There are certain standards that the applicant must meet in the LLN Robot Assessment results.
● The applicant must have a valid visa to pursue education in Australia.
The last requirement is only for foreign students. Thus, the requirements include the most mandatory ones, which are quite simple to understand and easy to meet. Therefore, it must be very easy for any nursing aspirant to be eligible to apply for the prestigious Menzies Institute Of Technology.
Duration of the course:
The course is of 95 weeks, and they have been divided into parts. Let us take a look at these.
● The students will receive face-to-face sessions for 20 hours each week for a period of 71 weeks.
● They will receive holiday breaks worth nine weeks.
● Ten weeks’ worth of Professional Experience Placement amounts to 100 hours in total.
● Five weeks’ worth of Preparation for Professional Experience Placement, this includes Final Observation Simulated Assessment and other assessments and remedial classes or doubt-solving sessions.
If students want to study Diploma of nursing in Australia, it is only natural that the course is an affordable one that will impart all the education necessary for one to be a successful nurse. Let us take a look at the fee details.
● For domestic students, the course fee is only $35000 dollars, and no loans or government schemes are applicable.
● For international students who are studying onshore, the amount is the same, at $35,000.
● For international students who are studying offshore, the amount that needs to be paid as a course fee is $43,500.
Why should you choose Menzies Institute Of Technology?
It is very natural to ask the reason that makes Menzies Institute Of Technology so special, especially for students from South Asian countries such as India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and Myanmar. It is so because the institute believes in the importance of diversity and encourages students from all races, genders, strata of life and countries to apply and is committed to helping all of its students shine and bring something new to the table. It encourages diversity and is totally committed to ending all kinds of discrimination.
The institute welcomes applications from nursing aspirants from all walks of life and is fully committed to imparting the best quality of education. The Diploma of nursing course offered by the institute guarantees that the students, at the end of their course, will qualify as responsible professionals who are completely dedicated.