If you have a specific question about a course, or about applying to study at the Menzies Institute of Technology, please use the web form below to submit an enquiry to our office.


Main Office (Spencer Street Campus): Level 4, 355 Spencer Street, West Melbourne, 3003, VIC. Australia

Operating Hours: 8.30AM – 4.30PM AEST

Phone: 1300 244 002

Mark Street Campus (Automotive practical workshop only): 87 Mark Street, North Melbourne, 3051, VIC. Australia

Phone: 03 7001 7183

Fax: +61 3 9328 5879
E-Mail: info@menzies.vic.edu.au
Web-site: www.menzies.vic.edu.au

Like and follow us on:


If you would like to visit Menzies for more information or a campus tour or would like to have a personalised consultation with a Menzies staff member, please feel free to make an appointment via call.

Scroll to Top